Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- where you, or a third party designated by you and other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods are delivered in a single delivery, or
- where you or a third party designated by you and other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party designated by you and other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last partial delivery or the last piece, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial deliveries or pieces, or
- where you or a third party designated by you and other than the carrier have taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have entered into a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Leuchtfeuer Bohnenmanufaktur, Industriestrasse 38b, 22880 Wedel, Germany, telephone number: +49/41039029709, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail). You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Leuchtfeuer Bohnenmanufaktur, Industriestraße 38b, 22880 Wedel, Germany, telephone number: +49/41039029709, E-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.